Erin is a lifelong resident of Pinellas County, born in St. Petersburg. She earned her bachelor’s degree in finance from The University of South Florida, St. Pete. While in college, she created her own external course that allowed her to intern at the largest financial institution in the world. She was then able to leverage her college internship into a permanent position, going on to gain years of experience helping clients as she worked her way up through various roles and became a Financial Planner.
As a Financial Planner at Rogan & Associates, Erin’s goal is to provide clients with peace of mind and confidence regarding their financial lives. Erin’s passion is helping people develop a sound financial plan and guiding them, with the goal of using their money to live a life they love.
Erin’s passion for helping people keeps her very involved in the community. She serves as:
- President of the Guardian ad Litem Foundation of Tampa Bay
- Chair of the Guardian ad Litem Foundation Superhero 5k
- Past Chair of the State Public Affairs Committee for the Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin
- Pack-A-Snack coordinator for the Junior League of Clearwater Dunedin
- Leadership Pinellas Class of 2015.
- Leadership St. Pete Class of 2019
She holds the NASD Registrations Series 7 and 66, as well as a State of Florida 2-15 Life, Health, and Variable Annuity License.